Howard Hanna | Ted & Co President
Serving the city of Cleveland and its surrounding suburbs for 20+ years, Ted Theophylactos has an extensive knowledge of both East and West side communities and is a recognized leader in the highly-specialized area of residential city sales. In an ever-changing market, he is known for his vast knowledge of the housing market, financing, mortgage trends, design trends, what's hot and buying/selling strategies for his buyers and sellers. A new construction specialist he has worked on a number of luxury projects with the region’s top developers such as Marous Development Co at Battery Park, Krill Construction, Payne & Payne, Knez Homes, My Place Homes, JROC and Brickhaus Partners. Ted also mentors and manages 9 full-time agents on the #1 ranked team at Howard Hanna's City Office, Ted & Co.
• Over $350M in career sales volume
• $48M in sales for 2021.
• Over 1,600 homes sold since 1997
• Over 960 homes sold in Tremont, Ohio City, Detroit Shoreway and Edgewater for a total volume of $235M.
• Awarded Howard Hanna’s “Very Best of the Best” (top 1% company-wide) 2012-2022
• Awarded Howard Hanna’s “Best of the Best” (top 5% company-wide) 2009-2012